column

magazine

Home Forums Coffee Break magazine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    D W
    Participant

Hey gang, I subscribed to the Harp Column magazine through Amazon and the January/February issue should be my first. I see that it is available here but when can I expect it at my house? A call to the contact number goes right to voice mail. Thank you

kimberly-rowe
    Keymaster

Hi David: The January/February issue was recently sent bulk mail, so you should be getting it any day! Let us know if it doesn’t show up soon.

HBrock25
    Keymaster

Yes… and sorry about the voice mail thing… we should really put our official phone answering hours on the recording. In general you will find a live person (Carol, our circulation manager) between 11-4 Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Please don’t hesitate to leave a message as they will be noted and returned as soon as possible. Email or posting here, as you may have gathered, will get a quicker response in general.

D W
    Participant

Hey Kimberly and Hugh, no worries, I’m just like a kid at Chritsmas and can’t wait! It’s been a couple of weeks now and still hasn’t come, I haven’t lost faith yet. Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.