harpcolumn

Lost Flute Part for Reverie arr. Carman HELP!!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Repertoire Lost Flute Part for Reverie arr. Carman HELP!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I can’t find my flute part for Faith Carman’s Flute & Harp arr. of Reverie by Debussy! We need to perform it in a couple weeks and I can’t even find the arrangement for sale anywhere. It was published in 1987, so it’s been in my library a long time. Does anyone have this flute part laying around?

Tacye
    Participant

There is a piano and flute arrangement on petrucci – is the part similar enough you could use that and just make any necessary changes?

MusikFind1
    Participant

Reverie
    by Claude Debussy; Faith Carman
    Publisher: San Mateo, Calif. : F C Publishing, ©1987.
    Copies in 144 libraries
    http://www.worldcat.org/title/reverie/oclc/83257540&referer=brief_results

Virginia, since you bought the flute part once, perhaps Faith Carman could replace it quickly for you or the dealer from whom you purchased your duet copy of the Reverie could. Faith Carman’s home is now in Maine, and her e-mail is in the AHS 2015 Directory, p. 80. Sometimes players misplace a part and often it can be replaced at no charge, or only for the cost of postage. There are real angels to be discovered in the world of the harp.

Thank you, Patricia Jaeger. I emailed Faith Carman and she was kind enough to scan the flute part and email it to me! Saved the day. It’s a lovely arrangement. I really enjoy her pedal markings as they are very intuitive. Thanks again! Best, Virginia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies