column

Lorenzini

Home Forums Teaching the Harp Lorenzini

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Who is Germaine Lorenzini? Where does she come from, how does she teach, what is her background?

alexander-rider
    Participant

Hmmmm. I don’t know much! I know that she worked for the Opera in Lyon, and taught there for much of her career; I will ask my teacher, she will probably know, many of her friends studied with her. : D

chatelain-nathalie
    Participant

Dear Saul,

Germaine Lorenzini was the teacher of Isabelle Moretti in Lyon (France). Isabelle Moretti is a great harpist.

kimberly-rowe
    Keymaster

I was fortunate to hear Germaine Lorenzini perform the Debussy Danses at the Camac showroom opening in Paris two years ago. I don’t think she performs much anymore, so this was a rare opportunity. She really brought the house down and gave an amazing performance. I would love to have had the chance to talk with her in person. I know she is a highly regarded teacher in France, having instructed Isabelle Moretti, among others.

KIM

unknown-user
    Participant

Dear Nathalie, My daughter is hoping to study next year as an exchange student in Lyon. We have been trying to find a way to contact Germaine Lorenzini for lessons next year. Would you be able to give us any contact information? Thank you so much! Carolyn, USA

unknown-user
    Participant

Yes, I would like to have her perform in Philadelphia. Any way to contact her?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.