harpcolumn

Lorenzini

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Teaching the Harp Lorenzini

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Who is Germaine Lorenzini? Where does she come from, how does she teach, what is her background?

alexander-rider
    Participant

Hmmmm. I don’t know much! I know that she worked for the Opera in Lyon, and taught there for much of her career; I will ask my teacher, she will probably know, many of her friends studied with her. : D

chatelain-nathalie
    Participant

Dear Saul,

Germaine Lorenzini was the teacher of Isabelle Moretti in Lyon (France). Isabelle Moretti is a great harpist.

I was fortunate to hear Germaine Lorenzini perform the Debussy Danses at the Camac showroom opening in Paris two years ago. I don’t think she performs much anymore, so this was a rare opportunity. She really brought the house down and gave an amazing performance. I would love to have had the chance to talk with her in person. I know she is a highly regarded teacher in France, having instructed Isabelle Moretti, among others.

KIM

unknown-user
    Participant

Dear Nathalie, My daughter is hoping to study next year as an exchange student in Lyon. We have been trying to find a way to contact Germaine Lorenzini for lessons next year. Would you be able to give us any contact information? Thank you so much! Carolyn, USA

unknown-user
    Participant

Yes, I would like to have her perform in Philadelphia. Any way to contact her?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies