harpcolumn

Looking for an instructor in St. Louis, MO

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Looking for an instructor in St. Louis, MO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Greetings,

I have played the piano for several years, but my first love is the
    harp.

Laurie Muirhead
    Participant

I would highly recommend Ayako Watanabe in University City, MO (St. Louis area) You could get her number from the St. Louis Symphony as she and her husband, Haruka,

eva-murphy
    Participant

In answer to your query about harp teachers in St. Louis, Missouri:

unknown-user
    Participant

I highly recommend Terri Langorak.

eva-murphy
    Participant

St Louis Harp Teacher Info: A couple of years ago, I posted my contact information here for lessons in St. Louis (see above). Then I temporarily moved to Texas for a year to be the principal player in the El Paso Symphony Orchestra, and teach Orchestra in the public schools there…and start a harp ensemble program in the schools. I have since permanently returned to St. Louis (I married a St. Louis guy!). My contact info has now changed: Eva Murphy (314) 753-3557, email: emstrings@aol.com, website with recent sound clips and videos: http://www.evaharp.com. My Background: I’m degreed specifically in Harp Performance. As of this date, I have had 35 years pro experience (most of those years performing on a full-time basis), worldwide. All genres. Continuing through today with masterclasses under some the world’s finest harpists. I’m a State-Certified Music Teacher, specialization in Strings in the states of Missouri and Texas. I love to teach all ages, and all playing levels, both folk/lever harp and pedal harp.

eva-murphy
    Participant

I am updating my previous posting regarding availability of harp teachers in St. Louis, MO. I left St. Louis for one year, and then came back to St. Louis, permanently (I married a St. Louis guy!). I am still accepting private harp students. I just realized that I never updated the old phone number that I posted here. My current phone number is (314) 753-3557.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics