harpcolumn

Lindeman 44 string Model 14 No 3804

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Lindeman 44 string Model 14 No 3804

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marsha Cohn
    Participant

Hi!

Hi! I’m a resident of Dallas, Texas and I have a couple of questions about my harp. This beautiful harp has a gorgeous sound and was a gift to me 10 years ago after I had quadruple bypass surgery. I recently learned that with the refurbishing costs, about $15,000 was spent acquiring this harp for me.

I am now in a position of needing to sell it. My husband and I are relocating and downsizing significantly and I am not playing it enough to warrant keeping it. I would like to sell it but I really don’t know enough about the harp market and/or this harp in particular to know how to price it for sale. I’d be grateful for any light you can shed on the subject.

Please contact me at my email address marcoh33@gmail.com or by phone at 469-323-1942.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Sid Humphreys
    Participant

Marsha,
    Have you tried contacting David Williams? Williams harp gallery is about 20 minutes south of Dallas (Oak Leaf, TX).

Marsha Cohn
    Participant

Thanks so much! I will do exactly that!! M

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.