harpcolumn

ISFHC Facebook Fan Page

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists ISFHC Facebook Fan Page

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    alice-freeman
    Spectator

The International Society of Folk Harpers and Craftsmen has set up a Fan page in Facebook to put in one spot links to all the harp-related conferences, seminars, workshops and learning opportunities we can find.

Actually you don’t have to have a Facebook account to see this information. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/ISFHC in your favorite browser.

Check our EVENTS page to make sure your conference is on our calendar. Any harp organization may post a conference or workshop to EVENTS, or you can send me a link to your Web site if you have an event you would like added. Note that these events are not necessarily put on by ISFHC but are of interest to the harp community at large.

MEMBERS of ISFHC are also invited to put a link on our WALL (which will also show up on our LINKS page) for any harp-related concerts, performances, demonstrations, or other events for which you would like an audience and any harp products, books or merchandise you have for sale. (You do have to have a Facebook account and “Like” our page in order to post your information.)

We also hope that local ISFHC Chapters will post their events so we can help them get the word out for local activities, harp circles and programs.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I apologize if cross-posting causes you to receive more than one copy of this message. We’re trying to notify as much of the world harp community as possible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies