harpcolumn

Is anyone looking for a great summer harp camp?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Young Harpists Is anyone looking for a great summer harp camp?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION

Phone………….(918) 832-0934

unknown-user
    Participant

3RD ANNUAL MIDWEST HARP FESTIVAL

unknown-user
    Participant

Here is what previous Harp Festival (Tulsa Harp Camp) participants had to say:

“It was fun to be with other harpists and to meet another male harpist (Jim Pinkerton).” Jesse Motto – age 13

“This was a really exciting camp. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it an 11.” Alexis Graham-Stephenson – age 12

“It was a very good experience! It forced me to work on areas of my playing that I’d ignored. It also broadened the world of music for me. I became more impassioned with the harp as a result of the camp!” Marybeth Dunbar – age 19

“An exciting week meeting, practicing, and performing with other harpists.” Charlotte Greg – Adult

“Harp Camp gave me the opportunity to play my harp with a group of harpists, some at a similar level and others with more experience. The blend made for an interesting and informative week, which I really enjoyed.” Linda Ashton – Adult

“The quest artists were great!” Jennifer Barretto – age 17

“Harp Camp was a lot of fun and I learned a lot at the same time.” Megan Decker – age 18

It’s not to late to signup. For a registration packet, call Lorelei Barton at: 918-832-0934.

unknown-user
    Participant

If you are interested in attending this festival next year, check out their website at: http://www.midwestharpfestival.com for more information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.