harpcolumn

Invocation for harp and strings, William Lloyd Webber

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Repertoire Invocation for harp and strings, William Lloyd Webber

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Does anyone know if this score is available? If so, where? I cannot find Invocation anywhere.

Julie Koenig
    Participant

I tracked down William Lloyd Webber’s “Nocturne” through Stainer & Bell in England. You might contact them to see if they have any leads.
    Julie in Atlanta

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Julie, thank you for the tip. I got Nocturne from them, too, but did not find Invocation. However, I will send an email to ask.

MusikFind1
    Participant

William Lloyd Webber
    Invocation
    Available for the world excluding the USA and Australia
    Sub Category Chamber Orchestra
    (strings; harp; timpani)
    Duration 3 Minutes
    Publisher Chester Music UK
    Publisher The Really Useful Group Limited  https://www.reallyuseful.com/ 

Get in touch

Concert Rentals Listing   https://themusicalcompany.com/landing/rent-orchestral-scores/
    For more information about renting materials for performance of the works of Andrew Lloyd Webber, please contact Robin Pomatto (robin.pomatto@concord.com)

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Thank you so much, Clinton. I am going inquire as to why this very short piece cannot be performed in the US. William Lloyd Webber died in 1982. You would think someone would want to keep his music alive.

MusikFind1
    Participant

I read that it can be performed in the U.S. but is not supplied by Chester Music. Contact his company themusicalcompany.com directly.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Thank you again, Clinton. I did send an email asking if the score was available and how to obtain it. I appreciate your help very much.

Alison
    Participant

I’ll listen to the track on the CD, the sleeve notes mention only the harpist and maybe I’ll give Stainer Bell and Chester music a call.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.