harpcolumn

Inviting the last living connection to Marcel Tournier Music

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Teaching the Harp Inviting the last living connection to Marcel Tournier Music

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Bonjour ! to everyone!…I will like to hear your comments as we are inviting Mme Elizabeth Fontan Binoche to the USA, for a Master Class of interpretation of Marcel Tournier music…( to some of

carl-swanson
    Participant

So where and when is the Masterclass??? Mme. Binoche has been a strong proponent of Tournier’s music which is wonderful, but I’m sure there are other harpists who studied with Tournier who are still living. Marie-Claire Jamet is one of them.

unknown-user
    Participant

Bonjour,

Yes, we know that about Mme Marie Pierre Jamet, but interesting enough is that Mme Fontan at her stage of life ( 80’s!) is still playing in public, controlling her ‘track’…what I need your help is to know ‘when’ will be best for people to attend, what week of the year is your suggestion? that it does not get on the way to other events, and that

Please don’t have it on Memorial Day Weekend, for that is when the Harp Music Festival of Philadelphia is happening.

unknown-user
    Participant

Of course not! thats why I’m asking to all the Harp comunity for ideas in regard of date, time during the calender year! Thank you!

Santiago Di Morales

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.