I need my pedal harp, Could someone please advise me?

• Participant
    kent-vogel on #146313

I need my harp and five years of strings. I have achieved the seven year level in six months! Could some one in the International Harp Community please help me so that I have some Harps at all times. Thank You all for ensuring my heart that the world is First Rate! Kent Vogel A. S. C. A. P.

Participant
    Saul Davis Zlatkovski on #146314

You are not very clear. Are you saying you don’t have

Participant
    Elizabeth L on #146315

What country are you in?

Participant
    Saul Davis Zlatkovski on #146316

I think he might be in the country of Upnorth, or Minn-E-soowww-da. Uff da!

Participant
    Alison on #146317

I’ll translate: he needs his own harp and he’s got to Grade 7.
    Well I guess he should find a friendly harpist, school or conservatoire who will give him regular time and access. But as we have all been in the same boat, it’s hard to give instruments away, unless bequeathing them.

Participant
    Saul Davis Zlatkovski on #146318

I think he might be parodying some other people who have posted similar messages.

Participant
    onita-sanders on #146319

I find it quite interesting that how easy it is to make fun of someone who asks a question like from the harp community who should show some respect to an individual who asks (at least in their eyes) a questions that is important to them.

If it is a prank, so be it. But to speak disparingly about what part of the country or for that matter the world this person might come from, speaks volumes about those who have an instrument.

Participant
    Jessica A on #146320

A.S.C.A.P. stands for American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers, a

Participant
    Saul Davis Zlatkovski on #146321

Who is to say if a request is legit or not, regardless of the nation or language involved? Judgement is at least a two-way street and there is no law on perception.

Participant
    Bonnie Shaljean on #146322

Grade 7 in six months is an impressive achievement. Which syllabus are you using? There are also other questions which will give a clearer idea of what you’re looking for:

Where are you? And do you want to buy or rent? I’m assuming you mean pedal harp and not lever harp – yes? And that you want us to suggest places where you might find one?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.