harpcolumn

I need a pedal harp in Israel, April 20-22, 2011

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home › Forums › Harps and Accessories › I need a pedal harp in Israel, April 20-22, 2011

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #72884
    Regina Ederveen
    Participant

    Dear all,

    I will have 3 concerts in Jerusalem on April 20, 21, 22 in 2011 and I need a pedal harp which I can rent/use/hire those 3 days.
    If possible a smaller pedal harp which I can carry in a (bigger) 5-doors car.
    I tried already several people but no result until now.

    If I don’t have a harp, no concerts!
    So if you know someone who is willing to rent his/her harp to me,
    please answer me on:
    harpmuziek@hotmail.com
    Regina Ederveen
    http://www.reginaederveen.nl

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.