harpcolumn

I bought a Fullsicle Harpsicle

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories I bought a Fullsicle Harpsicle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jilly06
    Participant

I’m so happy as I just purchased a fullsicle harpsicle and ordered some Cindy Kleinstuber Blevins Guardian Angel lap harp music. I’m thinking of getting the Gentility lap harp music too. The fullsicle has a pickup in it too. I have been using my flatsicle harpsicle for lessons. Do any of you also play a harpsicle or lap harp? I am a 60 year old grandmother and began harp lessons 7 months ago and don’t know where this harp journey will take me. I hope to use it as harp therapy and maybe play at the local restaurant in town someday.

susan-ash
    Participant

Congratulations on your new harp! It is so exciting to have a new harp in your hands….happy for you!
    Harpsicles are well made and attractive! (I play a lever harp, but not a harpsicle).
    I welcome you to the harp as an older student! I was about your age when I started my journey with the harp, and even though I wish there had been opportunities when I was young to learn music….I wouldn’t miss this experience for the world!
    Best of luck!

wil-weten
    Participant

Congratulations on the purchase your fullsicle. I hope you will enjoy many happy hours with it.

czenzilee

Congrats! I’ve been playing for almost 7 months too. I bought a Flatsicle during a sale (otherwise I would have only gotten a Sharpsicle) because it was affordable and by a known maker. I was on a really tight budget at the time I bought it, but I am really happy that I made the choice to start playing the harp, and I love the little thing so it’s a joy to practice.

I really hope you enjoy your new harp! What color did you get it in? At some point it’d be great to get your perspective on the music you ordered too. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.