harpcolumn

humidifier/dehumidifier combo recommendations

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories humidifier/dehumidifier combo recommendations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bernadette
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’ve seen recommendations on humidifiers for harp owners but does anyone have any recommendations for a humidifier and dehumidifier combo? I live in an area where I have both problems: part of the year it’s too humid and part of the year it’s too dry. I have a small humidifier and was thinking of upgrading because it seems difficult to reach 40% and I like the idea of a combo unit rather than getting a separate humidifier and dehumidifier (party because I’m in an apartment and want to save space if I can) but would love to hear some thoughts from others. If there’s already an existing thread on this, please do point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

carl-swanson
    Participant

There’s no such thing as a combination humidifier/dehumidifier. They are two completely different machines that operate in completely different ways.

I’m sure there is a humidifier thread here someplace that explains in detail what you should buy.

Bernadette
    Participant

Bummer. I had seen articles that mention combos but they cite models that either aren’t sold anymore or they classify dehumidifiers with a humidistat and auto-shut off function as combo units and I guess I was hoping for a unicorn that someone might know of. Oh well, thanks anyway!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.