harpcolumn

How to deal: Rude Brides

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Young Harpists How to deal: Rude Brides

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alicia D. Strange
    Participant

My guess is she reacted shocked and angry because she thought you were trying to rip her off.

unknown-user
    Participant

thanks alicia! that really ‘hi the nail on the head’ so to speak. I always tend to ‘bote back’ when something offends me and should really learn to take a breath sumtimes ;-) thanks again!

unknown-user
    Participant

Ahoy!

unknown-user
    Participant

hehe very well put, Alicia! You took the words out of my mouth! (well….in a nicer way! ;-) )

And that bride (sorry to say) is not only rude but seems just a tad bit stupid to me. I mean,
    isn’t it dodgy if a haprist is willing to do that much for only $75????? hm….

Evangeline Williams
    Participant

Maybe this harpist is still a student and just doesn’t know how much to charge.

tony-morosco
    Participant

I would reply that I charge what I am worth, and if you have found another harpist to do the job that you are satisfied then you should hire them.

This is part of the reason I don’t do weddings (and haven’t in almost 10 years).

They are not worth the trouble. I would rather be a part time harpist who does not do weddings than a full time one who has to.

Evangeline Williams
    Participant

Quality harpist for $75?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies