harpcolumn

Honda harpmobile?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Honda harpmobile?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant

Anyone have one? If so, what kind, year, length of bed, seats fold down or have to be removed? Mileage?

balfour-knight
    Participant

We bought a 2015 Subaru Forester to replace our 2002 Honda CRV. The new CRV’s do not have as much linear room in them for the harp, but the new Foresters do. The rear seats fold down flat, which makes loading the pedal harp a breeze. Of course, my pedal harp is an 85 GP, about 70 inches tall, so it is not as large as a full-size concert grand. I believe yours is a L&H 15, so I think it would fit well in the Forester. Be sure to take the transport cover of the harp with you when you shop for a new car, to make sure the harp will fit without having to lug the actual heavy harp around!

Gas mileage in the Forester has been averaging about 35 miles to the gallon, so we are very pleased with it!

Best wishes,
    Balfour

Victoria
    Participant

Mine is a Honda CRV. Dont remember the year…maybe 2009ish. Seats fold down, not removed.

My friend uses Honda Freed. Dont know the year but its pretty new, under 5 years. Seats also fold down and not removed, i believe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.