Hi from Australia!

Posted In: Young Harpists

• Participant
    unknown-user on #167028

Hi

My name’s Clare and I am 17 years old. I’m from the Central Coast (north of Sydney.) I’ve been learning for 10 years and I own a Camac Electric-acoustic Big Blue!

It’d be great to keep in touch!

Clare

Participant
    alexander-rider on #167029

Hello to Australia! I am 18 and live in the UK. You have a beautiful harp! I need something more modern, mine is ancient! Can’t seem to part with it though. Anyhow, my e-mail is ; alexr_harps@hotmail.com

Participant
    unknown-user on #167030

Hi clare. my name is jess i am 18 and also from australia and have also been playing harp for about 10 years! your harp sounds so cool! ive seen and heard all about the electric harps! i own an aoyama delphi pedal harp. it would be cool to get in touch with u to talk harp! lol im in melbourne and there isnt a large harp community here so if you would like to my email is Jestastic@hotmail.com it would be cool to here from you!

Jess

Participant
    unknown-user on #167031

Hye clare

Another 18 year old : ) Australia is great… i have my cousins who live there.

Participant
    unknown-user on #167032

Hey! I am Steff, and am18 from the US (Seattle area) it would be great to stay in touch, I have been thinking about getting a Camac Electric Blue for awhile, though am happy with my pedal, the Prestige. Hope you have fun harping! e-mail me sometime, would love to chat. kikoskates@hotmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.