harpcolumn

Here’s another great video of Sylvain Blassal

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Here’s another great video of Sylvain Blassal

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Infortunatly, I don’t know nothing about the harpists who was playing on this harp in the past. I’ve get it in Paris last summer, with the help of a very good friend to me.
    When I had this harp, it was absolutly not playable, it was just an instrument for decoration… The harpmaker Alexandre Budin had worked a lot on this harp (a lot of very good restaurations !), and we tested so many strings for try to find witch

gorman-jones
    Participant

Thank you for your beautiful playing. Your performance of the Goldberg Variations is a real favorite of mine. I can’t wait to hear you in person in Vancouver!

jessica-wolff
    Participant

Me too!

carl-swanson
    Participant

I just got an email from Sylvain and he sent me the link to a new video he has put up on Youtube. Very talented guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-722Av_Qc

Alexandre Budin
    Participant

Hello everyone, we are pleased with this new video with Sylvain. We hope you enjoy it too. For information, the name is Sylvain Blassel not Blassal …

paul-wren
    Participant

Absolutely Amazing! I can watch him play over and over again. When is Sylvain planning to tour the states?

Alexandre Budin
    Participant

You will find the arrangement for harp by Sylvain Blassel on this page : Tarrega Francisco – Recuerdos de la Alhambra (Download PDF)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.