harpcolumn

Help finding a harp in Rome

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Help finding a harp in Rome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    julia-moore
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Julia and I am an 18 year old harpist living in Utah. I am moving to Rome Italy on the 15th of September and I can’t take my Concert Grande Pedal Harp with me. I am wondering if anyone knows of any harpists in Rome that would let me come and practice on their harp, even for a fee. I don’t need a teacher, I just want to make sure I don’t lose my memorization and technique while I am abroad. I would really appreciate any connections or recommendations.

Thanks!

JackieHarpFan
    Participant

Julia,
    There is a facebook group called Harp Exchange where people are often trying to locate harps to rent (or for practice) in other countries. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a request that didn’t get at least a reply or two.
    I hope you find one!
    Jackie

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Jackie, I think you meant to say Harp Borrowing Club on Facebook. Harp Exchange and also Harpists Around the World On FB would be two other good resource. Check with Salvi Harps in Italy, too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies