harpcolumn

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Hello .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mr-s

Hello My Friends , I had a very bad things happened to in my country through the way out of it , I was in an extreme and wicked trouble , and was so afraid , will not talk in details,or afraid to talk , but thanks God I was rescued by a miracle , my Harp my Scores my Cds every thing still there , I am as I was born with nothing as if I did nothing in my life , but the difference that I am a baby with nothing and without Mother and Family in the wild world , can’t imagine why that happened to me , what a big sin I did to be punished that way .

Allison Stevick
    Participant

Basel,
    What a relief to know you are alive! I am deeply saddened that you have had such terrible experiences, and continue to keep you in my prayers. The atrocities you have faced are not a punishment for anything you may have done. The world is full of evil people doing evil things without regard for innocent bystanders. The world is also full of good people doing loving things for others, and I pray that these people find you and help you.
    -Allison

eliza-morrison
    Participant

I’m glad that you are safely out; so relieved to hear that. Please keep us informed, as much as you can, as your journey to safety and peace continues. The good wishes and prayers of many go with you.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Basel,

Just know that we love you and will continue to pray for you throughout this ordeal.

Jerusha

Sylvia
    Participant

So glad you were rescued…and you have your harp!

I am very relieved to hear that you are somewhere safe, and with your harp, too. I am also very glad that your family is out of there. I hope that you will all be reunited, as soon as possible.

Dear Basel, All of us who knew you from the first posting here, care about you sincerely. We pray you are safe and away from the danger and trouble. You are innocent, as are so many in this conflict. Please keep us posted when possible as you are in our fervent prayers.

mr-s

Hello Dear Sylvia and dear Elizabeth , who told you that my Harp is with me????? my Harp in Syria in the war alone and my big library of Music scores and Cds , I am without Harp and Music I am Harpless.

Sylvia
    Participant

Sorry. I thought you meant you had recovered your harp and music. I read it wrong. Someday you will have a harp again. Hope you are safe now.

Dear Basel, That was what I had understood from your posting here. Now I see how I mis-read it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.