harpcolumn

Has anyone tried Harp Column Academy?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Has anyone tried Harp Column Academy?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

I have been looking at the website for Harp Column Academy and thinking about giving it a try. Has anyone had any experience with it thus far?
    Thanks!

kathy-chanik
    Participant

Karen, Harp Column Academy is wonderful! I’ve been playing harp-pedal and lever both-for over 40 years and I love looking at the videos. Sunita’s are my favorites, she teaches relaxation, phrasing and sensitivity just so beautifully. I watch her videos over and over since I play mostly lever these days, and also the excellent ones by Kim Robertson and Maeve. The nice thing about a video is you can watch it many times and really learn. And then when I want to get gobsmacked by amazing harp technique I watch Sara Bullen’s videos or Judy Loman’s. And they add new videos all the time-it’s so much fun!

Sonya Wiley

I love it ! I’ve discovered new music to try and of course you have access to these fabulous teachers that you would never have otherwise.

karen
    Participant

Thanks Kathy and Sonya! I’m convinced and will give it a try! Kathy–I went to ‘harp-camp’ this summer in Canada(Canadian International Summer Harp Institute—fabulous!) and Judy Loman was one of the 3 teachers…she is a treasure!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.