harpcolumn

Harp Teachers in Colorado

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Teaching the Harp Harp Teachers in Colorado

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Who are some harp teachers in the areas of Denver and northern Colorado? I would be curious to hear names of various levels of teachers, but am especially interested in the ones who work to train professionals. Any information on the professional harp scene in that area is appreciated.

unknown-user
    Participant

Don Hilsberg is my contact there, and perhaps Dave Kolacny is a sort harp central for the area.

Julie, if you join the American Harp Society at the national level, there are all sorts of advantages. Just one of them is that you’d receive a yearly updated Directory of all other members in the U.S. and overseas. Each name is designated as Professional, Teacher, Student, and so on, so right away you’d have a valid screen of the kind of teacher you need,

Lynne Abbey-Lee
    Participant

I teach in Lakewood, a suburb just west of Denver. If you’d like to contact me, my email is lynneal@champmail.com.

Lynne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies