harpcolumn

Harp Stores in Southwest Florida

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Harp Stores in Southwest Florida

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I would like some direction where I could see and purchase harps in the Fort Myers area. I am going this weekend and intending to shop it. I am not finding where to go online. Would anyone be able to direct me with any options? Used is certainly an option also. It seems I just may have to travel a distance but will be willing, if necessary. Thank you for your help.

JaMi

barbara-brundage
    Participant

The nearest harp store would be Atlanta Harp Center.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

There are a couple of harpist dealers, like Jan Jennings in Orlando, who sells L&H and Thormahlen, but they are not stores. They just order them for you, or they may have a used harp or so for sale. But if you want to see a lot of harps on display, Atlanta’s as close as it gets, I’m afraid.

lisa-green
    Participant

Sue Carol DeVale in St. Petersburg, FL is a dealer for Harps International, and she has many harps of many different makers. Her e-mail is SCDV@aol.com or call her at (727) 577-4277 (HARP). She’s wonderful, really knows her stuff.

Lisa

Sue Carole
    Participant

Thanks Lisa (a satisfied customer who has purchased TWO harps from me already).

Sue Carole
    Participant

Hello again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies