harpcolumn

Harp regulation in Indiana

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Harp regulation in Indiana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    frank-pianki
    Participant

Hi folks, My Salvi McFall needs some work on the levers and I’m having trouble finding someone that does harp regulations in Indiana. I’ve checked with Vanderbilt Harps in Bloomington and they don’t have a service person. Does anyone know of harp regulator that is located in Indiana? I really don’t want to take it all the way to Chicago if I can avoid it. thanks Frank

HBrock25
    Keymaster

I live near Indy and totally understand!

HBrock25
    Keymaster

I don’t know where in Indiana you’re located, but I know Tom Bell comes through or near southern Indiana about once a year. He may go to other parts of the state as well. Tom does great work (and is a nice person too!). You can contact him through his website: http://bellharp.com/

rod-c
    Participant

Frank:

Steve Moss just relocated to West Lafayette, Indiana. I don’t know if this is close to you.

frank-pianki
    Participant

Hey everyone, thanks for all the helpful replies! I love this forum!!! Great news about Steve Moss moving to West Lafayette , that’s only 2 hours from my home! Frank

frank-pianki
    Participant

Well…I just returned from having my harp regulated by Steve Moss. He is living in Indiana and in just 2 hours he made my Salvi play like it’s brand new! Well worth the 4 hour round trip. Thanks for the help Frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics