harpcolumn

Harp information blog post

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Performing Harp information blog post

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi all!

I’ve added a blog post to my website a few months ago and am going to do a series on things people should know about hiring a harpist.

I just wrote one about outdoor events, and was hoping people could chime into here with things I forgot to add (or just got wrong). I discussed rain, sun, playing surface and getting the harp to the outdoor location.I don’t know if I can put a link to my personal website here, but if you’re interested, just search “Alyson Webber harp” and it should come up.

For my future posts, I also would love to hear anecdotes about things you had been expected to do and how you solved it, common problems with getting a harp to a venue and any advice you can give on amplification (how to know you need it, using a house system instead of your personal amp, etc.). Let me know if I can use your name or even link to your website from my post.

I’m hoping that they more in formed the public can be, the better for everyone!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.