Harp Fun in the Summer

Posted In: Amateur Harpists

• Participant
    unknown-user on #162739

I keep hearing about all the neat symposiums, camps, retreats, festivals

Participant
    unknown-user on #162740

I’m going to a summer harp camp in July.

Participant
    Audrey Nickel on #162741

No harp camps or symposiums, but my Harpsicle is going on the road with me this summer.

Participant
    sherry-lenox on #162742

My grandmother was born in Ballyshannon, Donegal. I’m jealous!

Participant
    John McK on #162743

Swannanoa Gathering with Billy and Grainne 🙂 Not to mention a flute workshop with Kevin Crawford. I’m pretty psyched up.

Participant
    unknown-user on #162744

Heidi,

Harp Journeys will be wonderful. Therese and Kimberly are amazing. I have gone to their “student version” of Harp Journeys 3 times- the HBU harp camp. I loved it!

I’m leaving on Sunday. Me and two other young girls are going to take harp lessons for the month of June with Elizabeth Richter! (Ball State)

Yay!

Andie Roeder

Participant
    rod-c on #162745

Hello…

There is also a harp festival in Oklahoma this summer in mid July. Here is the link:

http://www.midwestharpfestival.com/

Best,

Rod C.

Participant
    lydia-weaver-haywood on #162746

I’ll be attending the Masterworks Festival – http://www.masterworksfestival.org

Participant
    Lydia Michel on #162747

Hi Lydia,

I know this is an old thread, but I’ve gotta ask how you liked the Masterworks Festival? I was thinking of attending it this year for the first time, but , alas, I didn’t have that much time to spend away from home. I’m definitely interested in trying to do it next year, though. Is it something you would do again? How was the instruction, did you get enough practice time, and does the lake really stink :)?

Thanks, another Lydia 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.