harpcolumn

Harp decals: European dealers?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Harp decals: European dealers?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Folk Harpie
    Participant

I know the subject sounds a bit like a commercial! The real issue is that I’m looking for a nice decal for my lap harp, but it seems that they’re available only in the US. At harpdecals.com and Musicmakers they’ve got beautiful ones indeed, but since I live in Europe I don’t want to go mad about shipping & customs. Do you have any tips?

Katherine Collyer
    Participant

Hi

I just bought mine direct from Harpdecals in Canada, and had them shipped to the UK. They only took 4 days and there was no customs charge as they were under £15. (I know the time was exceptionally lucky!)

Hope this helps!

Katherine

barbara-dixon
    Participant

I have the only harp decal website around, as far as I know!

mark-andersen
    Participant

I love the decals from harpdecals.com but I think you should also look at the wonderful work from Deborah Ethier who does truly beautiful custom soundboard decals. She recently did a complete Victorian themed set for my Erard style harp and I’m thrilled with the results. Deb’s website is: http://www.harpymusic.com/decals.htm

ruth-harper
    Participant

I can highly recommend buying decals from Barbara Dixon (www.harpdecals.com).

Folk Harpie
    Participant

Thank you everyone! I think I’ ll seriously consider buying some decals from Barbara’s website. Since the decals are shipped via letter mail there shouldn’t be any problems – as usually happens, instead, when sending a package from US to Italy.

Folk Harpie
    Participant

Just a quick update to thank everyone for all these nice advices. I bought a couple of beautiful decals from Barbara Dixon and not only they look great…she is also one of the kindest person on earth!

barbara-dixon
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics