Harp Decals

• Participant
    brook-boddie on #239578

Do you guys know if there’s anyone out there who is currently making those inexpensive, self-applied plastic harp decals? The lady who used to have a nice selection of decals listed on her website is apparently not producing them anymore. Her website is not active. If anyone knows of a good source for good quality decals that are easily applied and removed, please let us know. Thanks so much!

Participant
    balfour-knight on #239671

Hi, Brook,

Nice to see your post! You may want to contact Sylvia Woods to see if anyone is still in the harp-decals business. Years ago, she used to feature them in her catalogs.

Happy 12th Night!
    Balfour (and Carol Lynn)

Participant
    teva-benshlomo–2 on #244702

Hi Brook. I searched online for harp decals recently and could not find any. but I continued my Google search and eventually found some beautiful decals made for acoustic guitar. They are similar in material to the old harp decals I used a few years ago! Teva

Participant
    brook-boddie on #244707

Hi Teva,

I don’t know if this website will allow you to post a web address of another site or not, but if you happen to know the site where you found those, if you can post it here or even send it in a private message, I’d appreciate it. Thanks for your response!

Participant
    brook-boddie on #244708

Check out https://www.inlaystickers.com/ They have some nice decals that would look nice on a harp, I think. I haven’t been through all of them yet–there are a lot! If anyone ends up using this company, please let us know how they look/feel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.