harpcolumn

Harp Column Academy questions.

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Website Issues and Feature Requests Harp Column Academy questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alesha Orton
    Participant

I am a beginner trying to teach myself until mg pedal harp arrives in March, when I have a teacher lined up. I have a 29 double-strung (58 strings total) with no levers to play with. I joined Harp Column Academy which I hoped would be something like lessons. Some of it is— there are certainly some amazing harpists involved!

Under Beginning Classics- Level 1, both Jaynae Haefner and Lynne Aspnes have tips on “The Foggy Dew” arranged by Betty Paret from a book called “First Harp Book”. I love this song and want to learn to play it. The sheet music is not available for download from Harp Column Music. And the lesson is tips on the song rather than how to play it step by step. Is the music available somewhere on the site? Or is it something I find and buy separate? I found Paret’s book on Amazon. Is this how it is supposed to work or am I missing a cache of information and music?

Alesha Orton
    Participant

Anybody?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies