harpcolumn

Harp carts

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Harp carts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    elizabeth-palladino
    Participant

Does anyone have the Harp Connection’s “classic” harp cart? Do you like it? Any tips?

Autumn Boland
    Participant

I have to say that I wasn’t a fan of it. I have 5 steps leading up to my house, and the cart was very difficult to maneuver up the stairs. The Velcro straps never seemed to work well, and on one occasion my harp even tipped to the side and fell off. I got so fed up with the cart that I just tossed it in the trash.

I found a 3-wheeled cart that is a little bit more expensive, but well worth the money. The wheels make it easier to get up stairs, and the straps are a lot more secure. I know that the McLaughlin family sells these carts out of Arizona, and there are other manufactures out there that make similar models. I actually believe that Salvi makes a cart like this. Below is a link to the Atlanta Harp Center, which sells these carts.

http://stores.atlantaharpcenter.com/-strse-207/K2-Original-Harp-Cart/Detail.bok

Hope I helped!

-Autumn

elizabeth-palladino
    Participant

Thanks, Autumn. I shop online from the Harp Connection a lot, and have been very satisfied with their products and service, but I had not seen any reviews of this particular cart. I am just looking around and keeping an open mind–don’t really need one right away, but the time is coming, I’m sure.

Kathleen Martin
    Participant

I could use a review of harp carts of all types if anyone can spare the time. I just bought a pedal harp and need a cart.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.