harpcolumn

Great gig on new harp!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Great gig on new harp!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Today I played my new Salvi daphne 40 for a very upscale babyshower. (You know the type with huge houses and tons of family flying in from everywhere :-) )

I must say it was great! Although, it was pouring rain and my case got quite wet…. the harp didn’t have a drop on it! ( thanks salvi for the brilliantly designed case!)

I got lots of compliments on how beautiful my harp was. ( Mahogany :-) ) The sound was much much larger than I espected. It got the real test with 60-70 people jibberjabbing the whole time! I had not played the instrument to it’s full capacity and it still filled the room! (And other rooms!)

I was apparently the talk of the party. Everyone loved the idea of a harpist and kept thanking me!

THis was also my first gig with the new harp. Just wanted to share my experience. :-) yay

rod-c
    Participant

Christopher:

What a great experience with your new harp!

unknown-user
    Participant

Hey Rod,

I played a bunch of o’carolan, rodgers & hammerstein, and some bach pieces… Nothing too fancy, but enough for the event. :-)

Cheryl Z.
    Participant

Congratulations on having such a great time on your first gig!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies