harpcolumn

Full Tuition Scholarship – undergrad/grad

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Full Tuition Scholarship – undergrad/grad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am writing to make you aware that The Hartt School of Music is offering a full tuition scholarship to a student wishing to major in harp for fall 2011 or spring 2012. This opportunity is for undergraduate or graduate degree programs.

All applicants must meet the University of Hartford entrance requirements after which each will be evaluated for the scholarship by audition at The Hartt School. A student receiving this scholarship would have numerous opportunities for performance and career development.

Here is a link to our Hartt School of Music website for students to explore the various programs available at Hartt:
    http://harttweb.hartford.edu/music.aspx

Please let me know if you know of a student who would be interested in this opportunity. I am happy to discuss with them the features of the school. I may be reached at this email: rebeccaflannery@mac.com or by phone: 860-675-0228. Call promptly to set up an audition!

Many thanks for your attention and support in getting this word out to students!
    Rebecca Flannery

Brandee Younger
    Participant

Rebecca, this is wonderful!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.