harpcolumn

Full Tuition Scholarship for Graduate Level

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Full Tuition Scholarship for Graduate Level

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Hartt School of Music is offering a full tuition scholarship to a student wishing to major in harp for fall 2012 or spring 2013 at the graduate level.

All applicants must meet the University of Hartford entrance requirements after which each will be evaluated for the scholarship by audition at The Hartt School. A student receiving this scholarship would have numerous opportunities for performance and career development.

Here is a link to our Hartt School of Music website for students to explore the various programs available at Hartt:
    http://harttweb.hartford.edu/music.aspx

Please contact me if you know of a student who would be interested in this opportunity. I am happy to discuss with them the features of the school. I may be reached at this email: rebeccaflannery@mac.com or by phone: 860-675-0228. Call promptly to set up an audition!

Thanks for your attention and support in getting this word out to prospective students!
    Rebecca Flannery

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics