harpcolumn

Flying Harpist (Literally…!!)

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Flying Harpist (Literally…!!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    louise-vickerman
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share my exciting news that as of this past weekend I am now an FAA licensed Private Pilot!

Denise Lockamy
    Participant

Congratulations, Louise! I prefer my feet on the ground, but my brother flies and has had many hours of enjoyment in the air. That’s quite an accomplishment.

don-hilsberg
    Participant

Congrats!

brook-boddie
    Participant

Congratulations, Louise!

Louise, congratulations!!! Just strap your harp on top with bungee cords and fly!!! 🙂

Briggsie

louise-vickerman
    Participant

Thanks everyone!

Don, I will no doubt be taking you up on your offer of a cocktail, Denver is definitely on my flying destination list since I have friends there already (in CSO) and I will always need to practice & keep up my mountain flying skills which are considerably more challenging than sea-level flying.

Brook, the WX here has taken a turn for the cooler, it was a record 74f on Sat. then the CA storm came in and I think it will stay cold through the week with highs only getting into the low 50’s by the weekend.

brook-boddie
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up, Louise.

HBrock25
    Participant

Congratulations Louise. Getting my instrument rating is one of the three or four things I’m most proud of having done in my life. Enjoy your ticket, and stay out of the clouds!

–Hugh

louise-vickerman
    Participant

AOPA was amazing, I learned so much and see so many similarities between flying and music.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies