column

Electric Acoustic Lever Harp recommendations

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Electric Acoustic Lever Harp recommendations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I’m interested in purchasing an electric acoustic lever harp to perform with other musicians and

Jade, consider a Dilling single-action lever harp, portable

unknown-user
    Participant

Thanks Patricia, I’ll email Mr Fay. Although I am really keen for an electric harp as I often do perform with DJs and electronic artists and its practically impossible to properly mike the harp when there are so many other electric devices competing.

Any other suggestions? I’m curious about the grand harpsicles… I know they are not high quality but as a transportable instrument it may be a better option.

Thanks and Cheers,

Jade

robert-hanson
    Participant

You may want to check out the electric/acoustic Grand Harpsicle. It is 33strings, designed for airplane transportation,weighs about 10 pounds, and uses an advanced MiSi preamp with an L.R. Baggs pickup system. I don’t own one myself but on a few occasions I have had to plug them in on stage. They really need no EQ adjustment. Plug them in to the sound system with all knobs flat set at zero and it sounds great. I know that Grammy winning Marta Cook USA and Una Flanagan IRE travel with them and use them in concert and pub settings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.