harpcolumn

Edelweiss

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Repertoire Edelweiss

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Janice
    Participant

Hello,
    Can anyone recommend a beautiful arrangement of Edelwiess for pedal harp? I have an arrangement by Louise Trotter but it isn’t quite what I had in mind. Are there any other options out there? I would appreciate any advice.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Jan Jennings has a great arrangement of Edelweiss on her CD “The Magic of Broadway.” Unfortunately, the only song on the CD that is published is her arrangement of Lullaby of Broadway. You may want to contact Jan about Edelweiss. I would love to have more of her arrangments made available to harpists.

Janice
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I’ll give it a try.

andy-b
    Participant

There’s also an arrangement of Edelweiss for pedal or lever harp in the Rogers & Hammerstein for the Harp collection arranged by Deborah Friou.

Janice
    Participant

Andy, I’m so glad you mentioned this. I don’t know why I couldn’t find it before. I ordered it and am looking forward to trying it out. Sounds perfect. Thanks!

barbara-christensen
    Participant

I use a beautiful arrangement which was arranged by Lorie Line for the piano. It has a full sound – lots of arpeggios. Love it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies