Dusty Strings Ravenna 26 vs. Salvi Juno 27

• Participant
    c-b on #77621

I want to purchase a harp, but I live in East Africa and I will not be able to actually try any harps before purchasing one online from the manufacturer (I know this is not ideal, but I’ve put it off for so long that I just want to finally do it instead of postponing any longer). I am decided between the Ravenna 26 and the Juno 27.

Is anyone able to compare the two for me? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Participant
    daniele-di on #77622

I’m not an expert but I started by renting a Ravenna 26, 2 years ago, and played it for about 6 months. I also tried the Juno at a festival, but not enough to make a proper comparison. What I can tell you is that the Ravenna 26 is a really lovely harp and I always find the sound of the Dusty Strings to be way more lively and sweet than the Salvi ones. They are both really really nice, so it’s really depends on your preference. Listen as many audio as possible (Dusty string has many on their website) and then just decide by instinct 🙂 They are two top harps in their range.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.