harpcolumn

Dusty Strings FH26 – do the older versions hold up (1988)?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Dusty Strings FH26 – do the older versions hold up (1988)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Janie Gillies
    Participant

Hi – am considering buying an older FH26 (from 1988). Does anyone have an old FH 26 and can you tell me how it has held up over time?

Thanks

Dot Pecson
    Participant

Well, I can’t quite go back to 1988, but I have a Dusty (34 strings) that my dh gave me on our first anniversary in April 1995. It has been well-loved and well-lugged-around, although it has never been shipped anywhere.

It’s in fine fettle now, sounds better if anything than when I first got it. Oh, I do know it sat in the music store for a few years before I got it – because I loved dropping into the store and playing it!

Dot

andee-craig
    Participant

I’ve got a Dusty Srings FH 26 that is at least 14 years old and still in excellent condition after flying overseas once and once from Philly to Florida.

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Dusty Strings harps seem very versatile for numerous tytpes of music. Are they frisky enough for rapid Irish and Scottish music?

andee-craig
    Participant

Are they *ever*!!

HBrock25
    Participant

My old Dusty Strings FH36A(Modified Neck) is going to be 23 years old in February, and is solid as a rock.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies