harpcolumn

Dry Splitting Cracking: Take 2

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Dry Splitting Cracking: Take 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sherry-lenox
    Participant

I couldn’t read through everything it the original thread, but I’ve been using O’Keefe’s Working Hands this winter and in spite of the awful weather here in NE USA, I have yet to have one finger crack!
    It is inexpensive and has no scent. It just works!
    I’m sorry if it’s already been posted, but this is the first thing that has EVER worked for me!

Katherine Denler
    Participant

I also didn’t read everything in the original thread —

but “Udder Balm” is supposed to be amazing for cracking and callouses, it can be found at an animal feed store or somewhere like Farm and Fleet (if you have them where you are). It is used for cow udders that become dry/chaffed from milking. Apply at night, and wear gloves to sleep in. I guess it’s also great for people who have extremely hard callouses.

Jessica A
    Participant

Sherry, could you please list the ingredients?

sherry-lenox
    Participant

They have a nice website where you can order. Try googling O’Keefe’s Working Hands.
    If you can’t fine it that way I’ll be glad to print the ingredients here. THe first ingredient is Glycerin, but there are some others by chemical names that I don’t recognize.
    Try the google though, there are lots and lots of testimonials. I’m surprised there are none there from musicians.

Jessica A
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.