harpcolumn

Difference between L&H Prelude and Salvi Anna

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Young Harpists Difference between L&H Prelude and Salvi Anna

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Howdy there all

I’m a brand new harpist in the NYC area doing the rental thing from L&H. While I will be starting on the Troubadour ( predicting that my
    interest will continue ) I will probably upgrade ( and purchase ) to a larger lever harp. The Prelude and Anna seem like the most
    realistic choices. They seem nearly identacal from the discriptions given at the L&H webpage, and I’m not sure I can make a trip to
    Chicago to play both instruments. Do they simply sound different? Does the Anna have the performance levers that the Prelude has?
    is this why the Prelude is a bit more expensive? If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Patrick;

Nadia Tjahja
    Participant

Dear Patrick,
    If you ask my opinion then you must take the Salvi Ana.
    The Salvi Ana is made of the best wood and it gives a pretty sound.
    The prelude gives a other sound its I think a little lower then the
    Ana.

Nadia

unknown-user
    Participant

I have played both harps at the Sylvia Wood Harp Cewnter in Glendale. I have to tell you after much searching and trying out of harps I bought the Prelude harp.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.