David's Harp School in NY Finger Lakes in June

Elizabeth Miller on #186599

The 3rd Annual David’s Harp School will be held from Wed., June 24th to Sat., June 27th in the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. David’s Harp School curriculum is designed to help you explore your unique giftings as a Biblical harpist. Teachings on the harp and worship, prophesy and healing will be followed by activations and outreach. Multi-level teaching designed for harpists of all levels, even beginners. Harp rentals available. Early registration $35, after May 15th, $45. School is $150. For accommodations and other information and to reserve your place, call (607) 539-7493 or email elizabeth@www.worshipharp.com. Fees are due on or before the first day of the school. Early reservations recommended – David’s Harp School has a limited enrollment. RSVP needed. Go to http://www.worshipharp.com or call Elizabeth at (607) 539-7493.

Angela Biggs on #186616

Hi Elizabeth,
    I’m interested in this, but my first question is cost. I don’t see any information about fees/accommodations on your website. Please reply here when you make that information available.
    Thank you,
    Angela

Elizabeth Miller on #186629

Hi Angela,

I posted an updated announcement, because I figured there are probably others with the same questions you asked. Here’s the specific info: Early registration $35, after May 15th, $45. School is $150. For accommodations and other information and to reserve your place, call (607) 539-7493 or email elizabeth@www.worshipharp.com. Fees are due on or before the first day of the school. Early reservations recommended – David’s Harp School has a limited enrollment. RSVP needed. Go to http://www.worshipharp.com or call Elizabeth at (607) 539-7493. I am looking into a couple of accommodation possibilities and will have that information shortly. I’m in the middle of updating my website, and should have it looking better very soon!

Feel free to call or email me directly, if you’d like more information.

Bless you,
    Elizabeth

Elizabeth Miller on #188030

For this upcoming David’s Harp School we now have Joe Salzano, a Christian saxophone and reed player who often plays in a worship team with Steve Swanson at Global Awakening and other conferences, teaching a segment on playing in the Spirit with activations. He has led all ages, including Cornell students and area teens and children, in this kind of teaching.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.