harpcolumn

Concert with Kim Robertson

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Concert with Kim Robertson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    april-gill
    Participant

I’ve never posted before but I’m so excited I could burst! I am getting ready to go to Wilmington, NC, to spend the weekend with a few harping friends at a house on the beach. While we are there, we will be having classes with Kim Robertson! It will be so much fun and I’m sure I will learn tons from her and to top it off, drum roll, on Sunday, April 28th, Kim will be doing a concert at Thalian Hall, http://www.thalianhall.com. For the finale, those of us who have been studying with her, will join her in a couple of numbers. After the concert we will invite people to ask questions about playing the harp and also about harp therapy. We’re hoping to stir up some interest in playing the harp and raise money for the harp therapy program at the Davis Community. If any of you are near, PLEASE come, you can order tickets online. I’d love to meet some fellow harpers.

Allison Stevick
    Participant

I would love to be able to learn from her, and see her in concert! Have a wonderful time!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.