harpcolumn

College and Harp!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Young Harpists College and Harp!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I’m looking for pen pals who are in college (or going to be in the
    near future) and are just as harp-crazed as I am! Just to talk about
    harps, student life and all kinds of other stuff! I’m from the
    Netherlands, study Dutch literature, own a pedal harp and am quite
    engaged in the student life here. You can mail me at
    elise_harpeggio@hotmail.com!

Best wishes from the Netherlands,

Elise

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi Elise. I am Suzanne, and I live in Utah,USA. I am going to college this fall. Like you, I am absolutely obsessed with harp. I have many harp CD’s, and the entire back of my bedroom door is covered with pictures of beautiful harps. I am principal harpist with Granite Youth Symphony. I don’t own a harp, but I just play on an old Salvi Diana that the symphony has. I want more than anything to have my own harp. I also play violin. When I go to college, I am going to major in music (violin performance) but I am going to take harp lessons. I will be famous someday! I’d love to chat, so email me about anything. My email is suz_ician@yahoo.com
    Love to hear from you or anyone…

Suzanne

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello, i’m halfway round the globe in singapore. Been learning the harp in school for 4 years, i finally got my own harp. Its a lever harp from japan, really proud of it. Yes, i dream, eat, breathe harps too..would love to communicate! I’m a junior college now, eh, 17 this year. Yup, entering Uni in 2 years time. I love lit, geog, basically the arts..oh, i’m a nature person too 🙂 I’ve added you to my msn messenger..see you! would love to talk! oh, my name is erica by the way..my contact is payacire@hotmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies