harpcolumn

Carmac Clio, how do you like it?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Carmac Clio, how do you like it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen Martin
    Participant

I am looking around for a smaller pedal harp with 44+ strings and the lighter weight of the Carmac is attractive since I am not very strong. Any feedback about their harps particularly the Clio, would be deeply appreciated. thanks for your thoughtful feedback!

kreig-kitts

I’ve played some with a beautiful sound, and a few that were a little wonky (maybe they weren’t tuned well). I really like how the top octave feels – very comfortable for the hand. I’d suggest playing the harp you might buy and certainly include the Clio on your list if you’re looking for a small harp.

Kate Miller
    Participant

I have a Camac Clio straight in Ebony. The lighter weight and slightly smaller size is definitely beneficial for me as I am quite petite and it is easily transportable as it fits into my Toyota Yaris.

It’s a great little pedal harp. I’ve found the tuning holds very well and agree the high end is comfortable. I haven’t tried many other pedals so couldn’t give you an accurate comparison but I haven’t had any problems with it, hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.