column

Camac Clio

Home Forums Coffee Break Camac Clio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ellen-beckerman
    Participant

Here’s my new (to me) Camac Clio! My first pedal harp after lots of years with Celtic harp. I am 55, but feel like a kid in a candy shop! It has a gorgeous tone.

ellen-beckerman
    Participant

Okay, I am new at the posting pictures business. I thought I could write more! anyway, I am beyond thrilled. I never thought I’d be able to manage a pedal harp, but I found one quite reasonably, advertised on this very website. Accidentals, here I come!

Angela Biggs

Congratulations! Are you able to sleep at night, or do you get up in the middle of the night just to sneak a tune or two? 🙂

diana-lincoln
    Participant

Ellen, it’s beautiful! I just turned 56 and I’m looking forward to a pedal harp! You have given me even more hope! Enjoy!

kay-lister

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! Don’t forget to stop for meals and bathroom breaks ;-).

Enjoy,
    Kay

ellen-beckerman
    Participant

I know, I know. I get up and go play in the morning before I’ve even had my cup of tea or fed the cats (very bad!). Talk about obsessed! My fingers are a bit sore, due to the high tension and gut strings, but who cares? It sounds so very different from my beloved Dusty Strings. Very clear, and almost bell-like. I feel guilty, as I haven’t played my Dusty since this one came home on Tuesday, but I know I will. The Dusty is very special too. Anyway, I’m over the moon. thanks for listening!! By the way, I know there is a lot of discussion about harpmobiles on this website, but this harp fit in my old ’97 Saturn wagon (barely).

ellen-beckerman
    Participant

Okay, don’t worry, the cats did get fed. Diana, don’t stop dreaming… you never know what might be possible. I wanted this for a long time, and here I am.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.