harpcolumn

Camac Clio

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Camac Clio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ellen-beckerman
    Participant

Here’s my new (to me) Camac Clio! My first pedal harp after lots of years with Celtic harp. I am 55, but feel like a kid in a candy shop! It has a gorgeous tone.

ellen-beckerman
    Participant

Okay, I am new at the posting pictures business. I thought I could write more! anyway, I am beyond thrilled. I never thought I’d be able to manage a pedal harp, but I found one quite reasonably, advertised on this very website. Accidentals, here I come!

Angela Biggs

Congratulations! Are you able to sleep at night, or do you get up in the middle of the night just to sneak a tune or two? 🙂

diana-lincoln
    Participant

Ellen, it’s beautiful! I just turned 56 and I’m looking forward to a pedal harp! You have given me even more hope! Enjoy!

kay-lister

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! Don’t forget to stop for meals and bathroom breaks ;-).

Enjoy,
    Kay

ellen-beckerman
    Participant

I know, I know. I get up and go play in the morning before I’ve even had my cup of tea or fed the cats (very bad!). Talk about obsessed! My fingers are a bit sore, due to the high tension and gut strings, but who cares? It sounds so very different from my beloved Dusty Strings. Very clear, and almost bell-like. I feel guilty, as I haven’t played my Dusty since this one came home on Tuesday, but I know I will. The Dusty is very special too. Anyway, I’m over the moon. thanks for listening!! By the way, I know there is a lot of discussion about harpmobiles on this website, but this harp fit in my old ’97 Saturn wagon (barely).

ellen-beckerman
    Participant

Okay, don’t worry, the cats did get fed. Diana, don’t stop dreaming… you never know what might be possible. I wanted this for a long time, and here I am.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies