column

BUILDING CONFIDENCE!

Home Forums Coffee Break BUILDING CONFIDENCE!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christian Frederick
    Participant

In the course of a lifetime, around the half-century mark I decided to start recording-filming myself. Here is the first of a series of videos I will be posting on YouTube & Facebook and will re-create a new website around the concert videos. I want to share this with my Harp Column friends first! This is a simple Andrew Lloyd Webber song to start with. Future videos go in many directions. Please enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slmFN1m9PBk

Karen Johns
    Participant

WOW- wonderful performance Christian! Thanks so much for sharing this with me. You are an inspiration.

Karen

Sherj DeSantis
    Participant

It’s just wonderful. You look and sound so elegant, I wish I had seen this concert in person. (Will I ever get to this point in my playing?) Can’t wait to see and hear the other videos. And you said this is a simple Andrew Lloyd Webber?….Warmest regards, Sherj

Christian Frederick
    Participant

I uploaded another video… this time piano. Hopefully in a couple of days I will have some that I really want to share….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoVAX36bUIA

Cheryl Z.
    Participant

Hi Christian,

Very beautiful, especially the harmonics.

Michaela Braveman
    Participant

Just beautiful, Christian! Congratulations to you and whoever took this video, which is of superb quality!. I love your natural expressions while playing…, you bring a lot of feeling into your music. What a gift!

Just wondering about one thing: Are you playing the harp while standing up?

Michaela

Christian Frederick
    Participant

Thank you for the compliments. I’m meeting the video guy again on Monday and will hopefully finish a few more videos, most are clips put together.

Michaela… very funny. I see where the railing is in front of me. I sit very low as my height is from the waist up. That way I don’t have to bend over so much if I sit normal height.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.