Budget Harp Rental in Florida–Anyone rented from them?

Posted In: Amateur Harpists

• Participant
    glynis-bishop on #164227

I am in the process of looking for a rental instrument.

Participant
    J P on #164228

Seriously do your homework and consider what you’re getting yourself into. I rented from Budget quite some years ago and I ended up with a very very old Lyon and Healy that was in serious need of regulation among other things. I recently rented from Carl Swanson and I can’t say enough about him! Call him and see what he has available.

Participant
    carl-swanson on #164229

Thanks James. And congratulations on your new harp.

Participant
    Saul Davis Zlatkovski on #164230

Where are they located?

Participant
    Briggsie B. Peawiggle on #164231

Jacksonville, FL…..

Participant
    Saul Davis Zlatkovski on #164232

I see, but it doesn’t say who they are or how they acquired so many old harps.

Participant
    J P on #164233

Budget Harps is run by Dick Flescher or Fletcher one of the two I can’t recall at the moment.

Participant
    Saul Davis Zlatkovski on #164234

It’s Fleischer, and you get what you can with what you can pay. I’m thrilled someone is providing low-cost rentals.

Participant
    unknown-user on #164235

I rent both pedal and lever harps in Florida.

Participant
    J P on #164236

I agree you get what you can pay for. If you’re a student learning you don’t want to be learning on something that buzzes left and right, that won’t hold it’s pitch and any assortment of issues. Yes you get a lowcost rental but whoever said harp learning harp is cheap? I applaud the individuals that charge considerably less than large companies and send out instruments in very good condition.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.