harpcolumn

Broken gut harp strings

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Broken gut harp strings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    prit

hello all

very nice forum with lots of helpful posts….

I am not a harp player but I am doing some work with broken strings and I was wondering if anyone has any broken gut harp strings I’d be happy to have them…I can pay some money for it….

my question is if anyone has broken strings number 29-32-34 that is 60cm or more kindly let me know please…..

thanks a lot in advanced

prit

I am about to change strings on my pedal harp and my troubadour, so I could have plenty of 4th and 5th octave strings for you, not broken, though, but I will cut them in taking them off.

prit

Hello Saul

you are great….please let me know how many strings you have, if you are going to cut them and have a choice of where you cut them from then please leave them as long as possible….

please let me know how much you’d want for it…. i will pay for the postage of course
    thanks a lot

prit

prit

Hello all….

I am mainly looking for strings that players throw away so if anyone here has any strings please let me know….. I can pick them up around Nrothampton or send a prepaid envelope so you just have to drop it in the letter box…

thanks a lot

p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.