harpcolumn

Best archive of harp sheet music?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Best archive of harp sheet music?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know which website has the most harp sheet music on it? I’m looking for a lot of music I’ve owned copies of for a while, but have never seen an original. I haven’t been able to find a copy of C.P.E.’s Sonata, or Saints-Saens’ Fantasie for harp and violin, among many others. There was this wonderful website I’d used once – with a blue background and a list of composers to the left side that you could search through. Can anyone help me?

-Simone

You can find a few works at Imslp.org, but not a lot of great value, except for orchestra parts. The only other site I use is WernerIcking.

ann reid
    Participant

I’ve seen the Saint-Saens somewhere very recently at one of the larger US sites but I’m not sure which one. If I can find it again, I’ll post. You’re talking about the one in seven flats, right?

paul-wren
    Participant

Try this site http://imslp.org/wiki/Main_Page

The Saints-Saens Fantasie Op124 for Violin and Harp is there, you can find it by the composers name.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.