harpcolumn

Attention: stolen Italian triple harp in Toulouse

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Attention: stolen Italian triple harp in Toulouse

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    katerina
    Participant

I’m forwarding this info in a case it might help. Please, multiply it among the people who are relative to early harps, especially to novices, who wanted to buy new instrument. Because this is awful, and meanwhile the early harp world is much narrower than the modern, my guess is that this hurp might be finally found.

Thank you and hope it will help.

paul-knoke
    Participant

Dear Katerina

I have sent this information and picture out to the trustees of the Historical Harp Society, and to the Single Action Harp Association email list. Please let us know when the harp is found!

Thank you,

Paul Knoke

President, Historical Harp Society

Co-ordinator, Single Action Harp Association

katerina
    Participant

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for you kind support.
    I’ll inform if I have any information that it was found.

… actually, my thought is that it won’t take much time: no way to sell it, except to the collectioners, if the information goes further.

Mike Baldwin
    Participant

Dear Katerina,

Stolen harps have occasionally turned up at harp dealerships and manufacturers in the past. The theives often claim they’re a family heirloom and want to sell.

katerina
    Participant

Aha. Thank you for your kind advise. We are working on it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies