harpcolumn

Another harp car post… but I have specific questions!!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Another harp car post… but I have specific questions!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    harpglo-jean
    Participant

Hi, I drive an ’09 Toyota Highlander, and I love it! It comfortably transports my big Dusty 36, with harp bench, and all my other accessories.

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

I am an Australian expert as of this week.

laura-palmieri
    Participant

Hi Lydia,

Did you buy your harp car? I am still in the process of looking for my harp car and just came across the Kia Sorento. It fits my concert grand perfectly and you can get a new one for a good price. But I don’t know too much about them so I can’t really recommend them. Maybe someone here owns a Kia Harp Car that has worked for them??( I didn’t want to start a new post about Kia cars, so I decided to continue on this one) I love all the Honda models though like the pilot and highlander but they are so expensive even used. Just thought I’d ask! Hope you found a good one that your happy with!

Laura

barbara kraichy
    Participant

I have a 2005 Kia Sedona. I love it. It holds my L&H 22. It’ll fit a 23 and there’s still room for a troubador. Plus room for two benches and a fold up music stand. Though I’m still making payments at least it’s affordable.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies